Trace the remarkable 50 year writing career of Sir Alan Ayckbourn while re-living scenes from the dozen Ayckbourn plays that have been produced by Chester Theatre Group (also celebrating their 50th year), including four American premieres! Members of the CTG original casts reassemble for a memorable evening, including a piece of Ayckbourn writing never heard on any American stage!
Scenes from THE NORMAN CONQUESTS, ABSURD PERSON SINGULAR, BEDROOM FARCE, RELATIVELY SPEAKING, WOMAN IN MIND, FAMILY CIRCLES, TIME OF MY LIFE, BODY LANGUAGE, SNAKE IN THE GRASS, and IMPROBALE FICTION!
- Mary Claire Cardoni (Bedroom Farce, Absurd Person Singular)
- Patrick Carpenter (The Norman Conquests)
- Dawn Fantasia (Family Circles, Time of My Life)
- Ellen Fraker Glasscock (Ayckbourn debut)
- Hannah Hendry (Woman in Mind, The Norman Conquests)
- Carol Holland (The Norman Conquests)
- Valerie Stack Dodge (Body Language)
- Rich Maloy (Time of My Life)
- Ruth Morley (The Norman Conquests)
- Chris Mortenson (The Norman Conquests)
- Thomas Moynahan (Woman in Mind)
- Julianne DiPietro Renshaw (Snake in the Grass, Improbable Fiction)
- Eric Rolland (Improbable Fiction)
- Bob Sackstein (Bedroom Farce, Absurd Person Singular, Time of My Life, Body Language, Improbable Fiction, Woman in Mind, The Norman Conquests, Table Manners)
- Dixon Stearns (Bedroom Farce)
- Judy Stone (Body Language)
- Elizabeth Urcinoli (Improbable Fiction)
- Dave Villepique (Body Language)
- Eileen Waite (Absurd Person Singular, Table Manners, Time of My Life)
Directed & Written by Michael T. Mooney
Two Performances Only! $10 admission
Presented on September 25 & 26, 2009 at 8 PM. This event is sponsored by the 4A’s.
Posted in 2009-2010, Calendar, Readings | Comments Off
Our production of On Golden Pond is nominated in 7 categories, including Outstanding Production of a Play.
Our production of Home for the Holidays is nominated as Outstanding Production of an Original Musical.
Congratulations to all nominees! The awards dinner will be held September 20, 2009 at the DoubleTree in Somerset.
Outstanding Lighting Design for a Play
- Ellen Fraker-Glasscock, On Golden Pond
Outstanding Costume Design for a Play
- Cast, On Golden Pond
- Lynn Hart, Pat Dougherty, On Golden Pond
Outstanding Scenic Design of a Play
- Scott Hart, On Golden Pond
Outstanding Production of a Play
- Lou Savarese (Producer), Scott Hart (Director), On Golden Pond
Outstanding Lead Actor in a Play
- Rich Maloy, On Golden Pond
Outstanding Lead Actress in a Play
- Eileen Waite, On Golden Pond
Outstanding Production of an Original Musical
- Roseann Ruggiero (Producer) and Mary Saarmann (Director), Home for the Holidays
Posted in Calendar, News, Perry Awards | Comments Off